Our Juniors’ prom was held last March 9, 2013 at Crimson Hotel, Filinvest City.
Very late post indeed. :p Anyway my prom kind of disappointed me. There are several reasons why.
- My prom dress was so expensive and it wasn’t even worth its price.
- My brother was my prom date. It’s okay. But it’s prom, so I wanted to have a real date.
- My make-up. They said my make-up was fine, but I kinda didn’t like it.(arte!) My sister did my hair and make-up.
- Program. Boring.
- Music. I made a playlist for our prom and they didn’t use it. The sound-crew didn’t play good music during the dance segment. When I requested to play SHM’s Don’t You Worry Child then when I turned around, no one was on the dance floor. The peeps obviously didn’t know how to party….
- Service. I wish Gordon Ramsay was there.
All the disappointments aside, I did have a tad bit of fun with my friends at the photobooth!
With my favorite people
With the prom princess, my good friend, Raven.
The very quiet Table 3
I’m such a fatty. Working on losing weight this summer!