So these past few weeks, we’ve been bonding with our relatives because first, two of my cousins are graduating, and my uncle just had his birthday. We’re really close to each other and we always have a good time. So I just wanna share with y’all my famiLEE. 🙂
Kat, my sister and Bea, my cousin.
We were talking about College. She’s Angela (or Francine), my cousin. She’s an incoming college freshman and she took the exam in DLSU, ADMU, and UP and she passed them all! She’s a genius okay. She’s going to take the toughest course in UP which is BS Administration&Accountancy. I’m so proud of her. Haha 🙂
Alli, my youngest cousin, all dressed up like the Barden Bellas
Squished face with ate Max
Endorsers of Jamba Juice?
That day ended quickly. So we’re off to tito Bok’s birthday after 2 days, I think? I just wanna feature my pretty siblings.
Mom and tito Bok
Birthday ‘boy’. Hey couz. (Naks, bagets)
Tumblr girls? Sadako maybe
Death stare, Bea
Perfect Pic ender
Our Juniors’ prom was held last March 9, 2013 at Crimson Hotel, Filinvest City.
Very late post indeed. :p Anyway my prom kind of disappointed me. There are several reasons why.
- My prom dress was so expensive and it wasn’t even worth its price.
- My brother was my prom date. It’s okay. But it’s prom, so I wanted to have a real date.
- My make-up. They said my make-up was fine, but I kinda didn’t like it.(arte!) My sister did my hair and make-up.
- Program. Boring.
- Music. I made a playlist for our prom and they didn’t use it. The sound-crew didn’t play good music during the dance segment. When I requested to play SHM’s Don’t You Worry Child then when I turned around, no one was on the dance floor. The peeps obviously didn’t know how to party….
- Service. I wish Gordon Ramsay was there.
All the disappointments aside, I did have a tad bit of fun with my friends at the photobooth!
With my favorite people
With the prom princess, my good friend, Raven.
The very quiet Table 3
I’m such a fatty. Working on losing weight this summer!